Monday, May 19, 2008

Why I could never work for SAIC

This was in part of the email:
So today I received an email from a recruiter from SAIC.

Please be advised, that prior to an employment offer:

[snip]

2. You will be asked to sign a Mutual Arbitration Agreement at your new employee orientation the day you start.

[snip]

Would any of the above present a problem for you as a candidate for employment with SAIC?


Wow.

Why on earth would I want to take a job with a company that requires me sacrifice my legal rights for a judge and/or jury trial as a pre-condition to work for them. While I realize that this is highly unlikely, any company that insists on a person surrendering their legals rights for the privilege of working for them can go do some thing that is anatomically impossible.

No comments: