Monday, February 11, 2008

The Curse of Chris




So I've decided I am cursed.

If I:

1) buy stocks in your company - you will almost certainly be delisted. Consider my recent loving with Vonage.

2) Come work on your project - the project will likely be canceled - despite the written funding guarantee for the next several years.

Today I went for my weekly pointless cabal of fools meeting at the company I'm working with. We found out this morning that the guy we all work for at the gov't was canned. Not promoted, not moved. Canned.

Which means that I am likely to be for the chop myself sometime soon. Us evil sub-contractors are usually the first to go when companies circle the wagon.

Thankfully I have another offer out there, we're just waiting on the Gov't paperwork.

Ugh.

No comments: