Monday, November 06, 2006

Versatility

While in class a couple of weeks ago, I was asked to introduce myself and say something about me. I couldn't really thinkg of anything witty or interesting. So I decided to ask the Great God Google who I am.

Hmm. Apparently I'm more versatile than I thought.

I am the drummer for Kim Mitchell. At the 2006 CCMA awards I was awarded Canadian Country Music Drummer of the Year. I have also contributed to many computer games (even Donkey Kong 64!). Really cheesy artwork is something I do in my spare time. I also do voiceovers. I love canadian football so much I was selected 28th overall in CFL draft by the Hamilton Tigercats. My brain is so big that I'm a reknown cryptographer who has presented papers and helped write books on Security Engineering, financial and applied cryptography, promotional marketing and how to get out of speeding tickets. Need help building your home? I'm also a featured masonary student. There is also a play, and a Washington Post article about my childhood in Western Kentuky.

What's really scary is some of this is actually true.

No comments: