Thursday, March 03, 2005

My old friends....

and when i mean old - egad - they are old now. A good friend of mine (we've been friends for approx 18 yrs) just turned 40. He's the second one to do that.

When i went up to Canada last summer to see some of these old friends i started to feel really old. granted i'm only 35, but some of the old gang had kids that were nearly the same age we were when we all me.

It's pretty interesting to see the cycle of life like that. A whole new generation. Wow.

Anyway, happy birthday My Mother's Other Son Chris...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabs cane and walks over to rocking chair
Now where the hell did I put my teeth?
Seriously, thanks for the b-day wishes. Just for the record, at least I still have all my hair. And hardly any greys (only my hairdresser knows for sure)
~c

Baldgit said...

well again, happy bday old friend.

now regarding your teeth... well i'm too polite to say where you last took them out.

And as for hair.. i have hair like yours. Just not on my head.

Anonymous said...

Hoppy Birthday to a great guy!

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrp!