Sunday, February 13, 2005

In South Riding, no one can hear you scream

So what is it with South Riding. It's an incredibly unusual place. It's a cross between Pleasantville and the Stepford Wives town. I've enjoyed it as my neighbours are pretty decent ( some are smokin hotties as well!), and my property values have already gone up 10% since july.

Problem is, it's dreadfully dull. And i guess this is a good thing. There is almost no crime, and there are only 25% of the normal EMS / Firefighter calls that is 'normal' based on our population, density and general demographics.

More importantly, I have a neighbour who has offered to help me build a custom motorcycle from the ground up. _this_ i am looking forward to. It's time to pull my head out and start working on the design so i know what i need to order and start ordering it. springtime is coming soon.

Anyway, time to sleep.

No comments: