Friday, January 07, 2005

Indian Takeaways

One of the things I miss most from my time in England is a good Indian Takeaway. Considering that there are 88 indian takeways in Cambridge, it's easy to understand the longing.

Finally this hunger has been satisfied. The guys I work with took me to a place called Rawal Kabob. They serve an awesome Chicken Kadhai. And the good news is it's close to home and close to work.

Call ahead though - it takes 20 mins or so to make the Kadhai.

-baldgit

ps - this post is dedicated to Asphyxiate. It's no KBC, but it's still damned good.

2 comments:

CatSpit said...

Yum, yum, yum. I'm lucky enough to have the Bombay Cafe right around the corner from me which services me when the need strikes. Since leaving I've pretty much replaced by indian addiction with a vietnamese addiction, can't get enough of it. It still ain't box-o-meat and chips from the Death Van though..

Baldgit said...

Egad. the Death Van..

My kidneys and innards quake at the mention of it's name. *shiver* While it was indeed tasty - lying in a fetal position for a couple days with barely enough strengh to read the first few books of the Wheel of Time - the price is too high.

And if that Jordan wanker doesn't finish the series before he dies, i swear i'll exhume him just to kill him again.